You limited your search to:

  Partner: UNT Archives
[Commencement Name Card for Miss Sue Henrietta Miller, 1914]

[Commencement Name Card for Miss Sue Henrietta Miller, 1914]

Date: 1914
Creator: North Texas State Normal College
Description: Name card for Miss Sue Henrietta Miller from a graduation announcement for North Texas State Normal College in 1914.
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives
[Manual Arts Building, Exterior]

[Manual Arts Building, Exterior]

Date: [1914..1974]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Manual Arts Building for industrial arts. The two story brick building was built in 1914. The image shows bushes crowding the entrance, and power lines crossing across the sky. In 1974, the building was demolished.
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives
[Manual Arts Building, Exterior]

[Manual Arts Building, Exterior]

Date: [1914..1974]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Manual Arts Building for industrial arts. The two story brick building was built in 1914. The image shows several cars on the street, as well as a woman ascending the front steps. In 1974, the building was demolished.
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives
[Manual Arts Building, Exterior]

[Manual Arts Building, Exterior]

Date: [1914..1974]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Manual Arts Building for industrial arts. The two story brick building was built in 1914. The image shows bushes crowding the entrance, and power lines crossing across the sky. In 1974, the building was demolished.
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives
[Manual Arts Building, Exterior]

[Manual Arts Building, Exterior]

Date: [1914..1974]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Manual Arts Building for industrial arts. The three story brick building was built in 1914. Two students can be seen outside the structure. In 1974, the building was demolished.
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives
[Manual Arts Building, Exterior]

[Manual Arts Building, Exterior]

Date: [1914..1974]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Manual Arts Building for industrial arts. The three story brick building was built in 1914. In 1974, the building was demolished.
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives
[Manual Arts Building, Exterior]

[Manual Arts Building, Exterior]

Date: [1914..1974]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of the Manual Arts Building for industrial arts. The two story brick building was built in 1914. The image shows bushes crowding the entrance, and power lines crossing across the sky. In 1974, the building was demolished.
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives
[Students on North Corner of Campus, 1914]

[Students on North Corner of Campus, 1914]

Date: 1914
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of five students sitting outside on a corner street fence in May of 1914. There are three men and two women posing for the photograph with many trees present in the background. Written on the photograph are the words, "May 1914. School is done."
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives
[Students passing between classes at North Texas State Normal College]

[Students passing between classes at North Texas State Normal College]

Date: 1914
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph, facing northeast, of male and female students passing between classes at North Texas State Normal College in 1914. The men are wearing suits and ties; the women are wearing full-length dresses and skirts with coats. The students are walking on paved pathways on the campus. Part of the Main Building is in the left of the photograph; part of a gazebo sheltering a water fountain and the Science Building are visible on the right. Bare trees are visible in the background between the Main and Science Buildings. Handwritten notes on the back of the photograph read, "Between classes, inner campus scene, 1914" and "Students passing between classes 1914".
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives
[Worker at Manual Arts Building]

[Worker at Manual Arts Building]

Date: [1914..1974]
Creator: unknown
Description: Photograph of a worker using a hammer to put a hole in the wall of the Manual Arts Building. This photograph was taken when the building was being razed.
Contributing Partner: UNT Archives