Creator: Johnson, Echvard
Description: Photograph of the Main Building (Old Main) and the Science Building prior to the Main Building's demolition. The Main Building was constructed in 1904, the second permanent structure on North Texas Campus. It housed an auditorium that seated 1,200, library, administrative offices, and classrooms. Sometimes referred to as the Old Main building, the structure was demolished in 1923 to make way for the new Administration Building, which is now the Auditorium Building.The Science Building was built in 1910 and demolished in 1967 to make way for the Language Building.
Contributing Partner: UNT Libraries Special Collections