You limited your search to:
- Executive Order - Stewardship of the Ocean, Our Coasts, and the Great Lakes
- This order establishes a national policy to ensure the protection, maintenance, and restoration of the health of ocean, coastal, and Great Lakes ecosystems and resources, enhance the sustainability of ocean and coastal economies, preserve maritime heritage, support sustainable uses and access, provide for adaptive management to enhance understanding of and capacity to respond to climate change and ocean acidification, and coordinate with national security and foreign policy interests. This order also provides for the development of coastal and marine spatial plans that build upon and improve existing Federal, State, tribal, local, and regional decision making and planning processes.
- Strengthening Federal Environmental, Energy, and Transportation Management
- This executive order establishes guidelines for how federal agencies consume natural resources.
- Federal Leadership in Environmental, Energy, and Economic Performance
- This executive order establishes sustainability and energy efficiency as priorities in the operations of the federal government.