You limited your search to:
- Atrazine Monitoring and Modeling in the Lake Lavon Watershed
- This report describes a study to identify the distribution and extent of areas potentially at risk for atrazine (a broad leaf weedkiller) runoff in the Lake Lavon watershed, which is a major water supply for the Dallas area. The report presents the results of the study and makes recommendations for how information can be used in a cost-effective watershed atrazine reduction strategy.
- Strategies for Sustaining Digital Libraries
- This book is a collection of essays on sustaining digital libraries. The essays report on early findings from pioneers who have worked to establish digital libraries, not merely as experimental projects, but as ongoing services and collections intended to be sustained over time in ways consistent with the long-held practices of print-based libraries. Particularly during this period of extreme technological transition, it is imperative that programs across the nation and indeed the world - actively share their innovations, experiences, and techniques in order to begin cultivating new standard practices. The collective sentiment of the field is that we must begin to transition from a punctuated, project-based mode of advancing innovative information services to an ongoing programmatic mode of sustaining digital libraries for the long haul.
- Free Culture and the Digital Library Symposium Proceedings 2005
- This book of proceedings includes seventeen papers from a symposium held at Emory University. The symposium papers discuss subjects relating to free culture in digital libraries.