You limited your search to:
- Africa: Atlas of Our Changing Environment
- This comprehensive atlas provides data, satellite imagery, and analysis of the environmental conditions and issues relevant to each African country, and several surrounding island nations. The atlas also covers trans-border international issues in Africa.
- Our Planet : Sustainable Transport - on the right track
- Our Planet is a periodical magazine published by the United Nations Environment Programme. This issue is devoted to policies meant to reduce the carbon emissions from cars, trucks, and planes by converting fleets to cleaner, renewable fuels, and by moving government subsidies from highway infrastructure to public transportation.
- Tunza, The UNEP Magazine for Youth. Vol. 4, no. 3
- Tunza is a UNEP magazine for and by young people. This issue is devoted to the value of forest ecosystems.
- Women and the Environment
- This publication focuses on the gender-related aspects of land, water, and biodiversity conservation and management.