You limited your search to:
- Land-based sources protocol to Cartagena Convention : message from the President of the United States transmitting protocol concerning pollution from land-based sources and activities ("the Protocol") to the Convention for the Protection and Development of the Marine Environment of the Wider Caribbean Region, with annexes, done at Oranjestad, Aruba, on October 6, 1999, and signed by the United States on that same date
- This treaty sets out general legal obligations to protect the marine environment of the Gulf of Mexico, Straits of Florida, Caribbean Sea, and immediately adjacent areas of the Atlantic Ocean-collectively known as the Wider Caribbean Region.
- Our Planet, Volume 15, Number 1 : Seas, Oceans and Small Islands
- Our Planet is a periodical magazine published by the United Nations Environment Programme. This issue is devoted to seas, oceans, and small islands, which are under threat of overfishing, unsustainable development, and climate change.
- UNEP Year Book 2009: New Science in Our Changing Environment
- This publication provides an overview of global and regional environmental issues policy decisions during 2009.
- Women and the Environment
- This publication focuses on the gender-related aspects of land, water, and biodiversity conservation and management.