You limited your search to:
- Law of the People's Republic of China on Desert Prevention and Transformation
- This Law was formulated in order to prevent desertification, to improve and reclaim desertified land, to protect the environment, and to promote a sustainable economy and society.
- Law of the People's Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Atmospheric Pollution
- This Law is formulated for the purpose of preventing and controlling atmospheric pollution, protecting and improving the environment for a healthy society and ecology, and promoting the development of a sustainable economy and society.
- Law of the People's Republic of China on the Promotion of Clean Production
- This Law was enacted in order to promote cleaner production, increase the efficiency of resource utilization, reduce and avoid the generation of pollutants, protect and improve the environment, ensure public health, and promote sustainable development of the economy and society.