You limited your search to:
- Capability and cost assessment of the major forest nations to measure and monitor their forest carbon
- According to the Executive Summary, the aims and objective of this report are to provide an assessment of national capacity and capability in 25 tropical countries for measuring and monitoring forest as a requirement for reporting on REDD under IPCC guidelines. This paper was commissioned by the United Kingdom Office of Climate Change as background work to its report 'Climate Change: Financing Global Forests' (the Eliasch Review).
- GEO Year Book 2004/5: An Overview of Our Changing Environment
- This publication discusses global environmental efforts, successes, and setbacks of 2004.
- Land-based sources protocol to Cartagena Convention : message from the President of the United States transmitting protocol concerning pollution from land-based sources and activities ("the Protocol") to the Convention for the Protection and Development of the Marine Environment of the Wider Caribbean Region, with annexes, done at Oranjestad, Aruba, on October 6, 1999, and signed by the United States on that same date
- This treaty sets out general legal obligations to protect the marine environment of the Gulf of Mexico, Straits of Florida, Caribbean Sea, and immediately adjacent areas of the Atlantic Ocean-collectively known as the Wider Caribbean Region.
- Policies to Change the World: Energy Sufficiency - Eight Policies towards the Sustainable Use of Energy
- This booklet discusses how energy sufficiency is the best solution for reducing energy consumption and waste. It presents policies for reducing global energy consumption such as energy auditing, phasing out incandescent light bulbs, combined heat/cooling energy and power, carbon-negative cooking, smart metering, area road pricing, and other measures.