You limited your search to:
- Cement and Artificial Stone Sculpture of Mexico
- The intention of this study is not to present the technique as a new one in the realm of sculpture, but rather to investigate the various ways in which cement is being employed in the sculptural form and to point out its prominent use as well as the reasons for its popularity in Mexico.
- Colonial Ironwork in Guanajuato, Mexico
- This study purposes to serve as an introduction to the Colonial ironwork to be found in Guanajuato City.
- Pottery and Tiles of Guanajuato, Mexico
- This paper is the result of a study made in Guanajuato, Mexico, in the summer of 1945. It is an attempt to set forth the development of the methods used in making pottery and tiles in this region -- to trace the methods, forms, and motifs from the pre-Conquest period through the Colonial and contemporary periods, to find what changes have come about in the art of making pottery and tiles, and to discover the causes of these changes.
- Weaving in the State of Guanajuato, Mexico
- A study of the history of weaving in Guanajuato, Mexico.