You limited your search to:
- Freshwater Under Threat: South Asia
- This report focuses on three major South Asian river basins: the Ganges-Brahmaputra-Meghna River Basin, the Helmand River Basin, and the Indus River Basin. The authors use a composite Water Vulnerability Index based on development pressures, ecology, and other factors, to demonstrate the vulnerability of the river basins.
- Our Planet : Climate Change - Copenhagen: seal the deal
- Our Planet is a periodical magazine published by the United Nations Environment Programme. This issue is devoted to the 2009 United Nations Climate Change Conference, know as the Copenhagen Summit, which sought an international agreement on climate change mitigation.
- Our Planet : Sustainable Transport - on the right track
- Our Planet is a periodical magazine published by the United Nations Environment Programme. This issue is devoted to policies meant to reduce the carbon emissions from cars, trucks, and planes by converting fleets to cleaner, renewable fuels, and by moving government subsidies from highway infrastructure to public transportation.