You limited your search to:
- Amendments to 1987 Treaty on Fisheries with Pacific Island States : message from the President of the United States transmitting amendments to the 1987 Treaty on Fisheries Between the Governments of Certain Pacific Island States and the Government of the United States of America, with annexes and agreed statements, done at Port Moresby, April 2, 1987 (The "Treaty"), done at Koror, Palau, March 30, 1999, and at Kiritimati, Kiribati, March 24, 2002 : also transmitted, related amendments to the treaty annexes, and the memorandum of understanding
- This treaty further develops relationships between the United States and Pacific nations in the areas of fisheries management and conservation.
- South Pacific Regional Environment Programme Agreement : message from the President of the United States transmitting agreement establishing the South Pacific Regional Environment Programme, done at Apia on June 16, 1993
- The South Pacific Regional Environment Programme is to promote cooperation in the South Pacific islands region and to provide assistance in order to protect and improve the environment and to ensure sustainable development.
- Tunza: The UNEP Magazine for Youth, Volume 5, Number 4, 2008
- Tunza is a UNEP magazine for and by young people. This issue is devoted to environmental problems associated with islands, including invasive species, threatened species, and rising oceans.