You limited your search to:
- GEO Year Book 2007: An Overview of Our Changing Environment
- This publication is an overview of major global environmental issues and policy decisions during the course of 2007.
- Labour and the Environment: A Natural Synergy
- This report presents examples of tools and practices that promote workers' health and safety as well as environmental protection, public health, and corporate responsibility. Issues include climate change, hazardous materials,
- Our Planet : Green Economy - Making it work
- Our Planet is a periodical magazine published by the United Nations Environment Programme. This issue is devoted to programs in several countries that are investing in a "green economy" in order to ensure the efficient and sustainable use of natural resources.