You limited your search to:
- GEO Year Book 2006: An Overview of Our Changing Environment
- This publication describes major global environmental issues and policy decisions during 2006.
- Global Carbon Finance: A quantitative modelling framework to explore scenarios of the Global Deal on Climate Change
- According to the abstract, the purpose of this paper is to provide a quantitative research methodology for analyzing the costs of dealing with climate change.
- Labour and the Environment: A Natural Synergy
- This report presents examples of tools and practices that promote workers' health and safety as well as environmental protection, public health, and corporate responsibility. Issues include climate change, hazardous materials,