You limited your search to:
- Measurement of Dielectric Constant and Dipole Moment of Liquids
- A study of procedures and techniques of measuring dielectric constant and dipole moment of liquids.
- A Positive Ion Source
- This paper describes the construction of a positive ion source of the electrodeless discharge type and may be divided into two main topis; (1) the radio frequency oscillator and power amplifier and associated power supply and (2) the ionization chamber.
- The Stereochemistry of Diphenylhexatriene
- The problem with which this paper is concerned has as its basis one of the most important properties of the conjugated system of double bonds found in some organic molecules, namely, the ability to exhibit stereoisomerism.
- This thesis is a study of the phenomenon of superconductivity.