You limited your search to:
- The Airline Industry of the United States, 1940-1946
- The writer purposes in this study to make a survey of the airline industry in the United States from 1940 through 1946. Various phases of the development and present status of air commerce are to be dealt with, including historical growth of the airline industry, the present significance of air transportation in the nation, the federal regulation of airplanes, problems and services involved in commercial air transportation, the operation of airlines, and the future of air transportation.
- A Cooperative Part-Time Training Program in the Public Schools of Tulsa, Oklahoma
- The purpose of this study is to present the basic facts and principles involved in the organization and administration of the cooperative part-time training program in the public schools of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- An Evaluation of Distributive Education in Texas
- This study was made in an effort to evaluate the need in Texas for Distributive Education--a vocational education for workers in distributive occupations. By the term, distributive occupation, is meant an occupation in which workers are employed in the commercial exchanges necessary for making available to consumers the goods and services produced by others.