You limited your search to:
- Characterization and Principal Themes in the Novels of Gustavo A. Martinez Zuviria (pseud. Hugo West)
- This thesis examines the themes in the work of Argentine novelist Gustavo Adolfo Martínez Zuviría, who wrote under the pseudonym of Hugo West.
- Leccioncitas Prácticas en Español Texto para Niños en la Escuela Primaria
- This group of lessons is intended to help the child who does not speak Spanish to learn the language. The text is based on the interests of a child; in his dramatic attempts; in his love of the beautiful and the natural. It is not entirely complete, but the author hopes that it serves to give an idea how these materials can be used.
- Mariano Azuela, Novelist of the Mexican Revolution
- This thesis discusses the life and works of the Mexican novelist Mariano Azuela, who lived and wrote during the time of the Mexican Revolution.
- Social and Political Background in the Novels of the Mexican Revolution
- This thesis examines the agrarian, ecclesiastical, political, industrial, and educational background of the Mexican Revolution through the eyes of six of Mexico's novelists: Azuela, Lopez y Fuentes, Guzman, Romero, Muñoz, and Campobello.