You limited your search to:
- Basic Elements Necessary for Permanent World Peace
- The purpose of this study is to make a survey of the efforts that have been made to secure world peace and to present some basic elements necessary in any workable world peace organization. Stress will be placed not on military power or economic difficulties but on the fundamental human relationships of mankind.
- A Contrast of the Classical and Institutional Theories of Production and Waste
- The purpose of this thesis is to study the writings of two schools of economic thought to bring out the theories of production, resources, and waste of resources involved and compare and contrast them.
- A Report on Studies Made by Various Agencies and Individuals Relative to Certain Effects of the Depression upon Education in the United States
- Primarily, the purpose of the study was to show the immediate effects of the depression on the educational program in the United States. Secondarily, the writer hoped to encourage teachers not only to ward off another similar catastrophe but also to make the present educational program take care of the devastating effects of the past depression as far as possible.