You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 275th week of the war, 157th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Western front battle, Pressure on Budapest, German attack in Italy, Ormoc Falls: B-20s active, Far Eastern front. Maps: European front, The Saar, Hungarian front, Pacific action, Leyte area. Back: Text highlights "Preventive Maintenance" and describes the need to take care of ordnance equipment and "keep 'em rolling." Illustrations of 18 types of mobile ordnance are labeled.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 272nd week of the war, 154th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Open general offensive, Armies in action, Italian fighting bitter, Budapest under siege, U.S. planes hit Manila, Japs increase pressure, Ledo-Burma Road. Maps: Leyte progress, Italian front, Allied offensive, Budapest to Miskolc. Back: Text and 12 photographs highlight the "Mulberry" secret floating harbor used with the European invasion.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 241st week of the war, 123rd week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Eastern front; Italy; air war; Southeast Asia; Pacific. Maps: Communications centers hit in the Balkans; Crimea. Includes 7 photographs. Back: Smoke. Description of 4 ways to produce smoke for combat purposes. 1 illustration. 9 photographs.