You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 283rd week of the war, 165th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Allies close on Reich from two sides, Aircraft strike over wide Pacific area, Manila liberation frees prisoners. Maps: [Germany]; [Pacific area]; Manila liberated. Insets: Manila Back: Text and 17 photographs show Japan in 1939.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 289th week of the war, 171st week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text: Rhine bridgehead, Saar breakthrough, Berlin threat, Slow squeeze, Rich target, Principal port, "Jap Pittsburgh," Empire's heart. Maps: Bonn-Koblenz; Saarbrucken-Frankfurt; Stettin-Berlin; Danzig-Konigsberg; Kyushu; Kobe-Osaka; Nagoya; Tokyo. Back: Text, photographs, and illustrations highlight some facts about the U.S.S.R.
- Newsmap for the Armed Forces : Moscow conference decisions
- Front: Text describes 5 Moscow conference decisions. Maps: Moscow conference decisions as reflected on the global map. Includes photograph of Ernest Bevin (Britain), V. M. Molotov (Russia) and James F. Byrnes (U.S.) Back: Reenlistment. List of reasons to reenlist. Charts of income and retirement income for enlisted classes.