You limited your search to:
- Newsmap for the Armed Forces : Moscow conference decisions
- Front: Text describes 5 Moscow conference decisions. Maps: Moscow conference decisions as reflected on the global map. Includes photograph of Ernest Bevin (Britain), V. M. Molotov (Russia) and James F. Byrnes (U.S.) Back: Reenlistment. List of reasons to reenlist. Charts of income and retirement income for enlisted classes.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 271st week of the war, 153rd week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Open Metz drive, Strong barriers ahead, Pressure on Budapest, Tirpitz goes down, Japs stiffen resistance, B-29s over targets, Evacuate U.S. air base. Maps: Western front, Budapest to Miskolc front, Third Army offensive, Leyte, Allied troops strike south in Burma. Back: Text highlights amphibian armies' combat strategies and victories. Includes 3 photographs plus images of the Ampib's shoulder patch and pocket patch.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 270th week of the war, 152nd week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Drive to Free Port, Russian Soil Cleared, B-29s Bomb Singapore, Leyte Action, Eleventh Army Group, Maps: [Eastern Europe], Road to Cologne [Germany], Philippines (Northern Half), Netherlands Battle Front. Back: Post-war plans: a series of four cartoons emphasize the importance of a soldier using money wisely if he wants to achieve post-war goals. Options listed are soldiers' deposits, personal transfer account, class E allotments of pay, war bonds, and national service life insurance.