You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 271st week of the war, 153rd week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Open Metz drive, Strong barriers ahead, Pressure on Budapest, Tirpitz goes down, Japs stiffen resistance, B-29s over targets, Evacuate U.S. air base. Maps: Western front, Budapest to Miskolc front, Third Army offensive, Leyte, Allied troops strike south in Burma. Back: Text highlights amphibian armies' combat strategies and victories. Includes 3 photographs plus images of the Ampib's shoulder patch and pocket patch.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 275th week of the war, 157th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Western front battle, Pressure on Budapest, German attack in Italy, Ormoc Falls: B-20s active, Far Eastern front. Maps: European front, The Saar, Hungarian front, Pacific action, Leyte area. Back: Text highlights "Preventive Maintenance" and describes the need to take care of ordnance equipment and "keep 'em rolling." Illustrations of 18 types of mobile ordnance are labeled.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 278th week of the war, 160th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Jap-Held Island Hammered from Air, Philippines take Allied Aerial Blows, Allies Blunt German Western Front Drive, Battle Rages Inside Budapest. Maps: Burma, India, China -- Iwo-Jima -- Distance from Japan to Saipan -- Philippine targets -- Belgium region -- Central Europe -- Eastern front. Back: Map of Germany and its approaches.