You limited your search to:
- Newsmap for the Armed Forces : U.S. role in world affairs
- Text describes U.S. role in world affairs and is keyed to map. Map projection is "designed to minimize distortions along the 40th parallel which runs approximately through Tokyo and Washington."
- Newsmap. Monday, August 31, 1942 : week of August 21 to August 28
- Text describes action on various war fronts: New phase, Solomon Islands, Gilbert Islands, East Indies, China, Burma, Russia, Iraq and Iran, Mediterranean, Western Europe, Brazil. Large world map is keyed to text and illustrates time zones around the world. Inset maps show Battle for the Hangchow-Nanchang Railway; Southern Russia. Includes photographs: A Maori's best friend; Dive bomber tail brake; Vought-Sikorsky helicopter; Back from Dieppe; The run to Malta; Airborne command lands.
- Newsmap. Monday, December 13, 1943 : week of December 2 to December 9, 222nd week of the war, 104th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Italy, U.S.S.R., air offensive, Marshal Is[lands], southwest Pacific, [Teheran] conference. Map shows Nazi-dominated areas of Europe. Photographs: Marshal Stalin, President Roosevelt, and Prime Minister Churchill at Teheran conference (4 photographs); The Air Offensive - 8th Air Force bombes en route - Target Bremen. Back: A sign of comradeship... Includes illustration and "Li'l Abner" cartoons.