You limited your search to:
- Newsmap for the Armed Forces : Moscow conference decisions
- Front: Text describes 5 Moscow conference decisions. Maps: Moscow conference decisions as reflected on the global map. Includes photograph of Ernest Bevin (Britain), V. M. Molotov (Russia) and James F. Byrnes (U.S.) Back: Reenlistment. List of reasons to reenlist. Charts of income and retirement income for enlisted classes.
- Newsmap. Monday, May 18, 1942 : week of May 8 to May 15
- Text describes action on various war fronts: Jap advance lines cut -- U.S. bombers in India -- Jap defeat in China -- Tribute to team work -- Tokyo raid confirmed -- Axis attack forecast -- Subs in St. Lawrence -- Plan relief corps -- WAAC bill passes -- State laws 'brake' war -- Deal at Martinique -- Raid Jap settlements -- Peru's president here -- Freight by plane -- Gas rationing starts -- Indies fliers here -- British announce war casualties -- R.A.F. pushes attacks -- Gort to Malta command -- Mission to Africa -- Spring offensive on -- Norway plant wrecked. Large world map is keyed to text and illustrates time zones around the world. Inset map shows German and Russian advances near the Black Sea. Includes photographs: Lt. Gen. Stillwell -- Vice Pres. Wallace -- Lt. Gen. Somervell -- New bombs piled underground awaiting delivery -- Lord Gort -- Russian troop answer the Nazi assault -- British troops practice street fighting tactics. Includes 1 cartoon.
- Newsmap. Monday, May 25, 1942 : week of May 15 to May 22
- Front : Text describes action on various war fronts: Axis hunts Shangri La -- Shadow on Australia -- New threat to China -- Gandhi still passive -- More Yanks in Ireland -- U.S. gets Panama bases -- Spain would trade -- Island volcano erupts -- Axis people grumble -- Axis battles Chetniks -- Air travel curtailed -- Prinz Eugen torpedoes -- Attack on Kharkov -- Vichy downs RAF planes -- Africa drive hinted -- Malta counts bombings. Large world map is keyed to text and illustrates time zones around the world. Inset maps show the Burma Road and a map of a portion of Europe overlaying a map of the United States. U.S. cities are shown in italics, European cities in capitals. Includes photographs: Doolittle did much -- North American B-25 -- Gandhi opposes [scorched earth policy] -- School of 'tin fish' ready for their deadly work -- Shell casings stacked in Moscow factory -- Rommel might move -- Catalinas from America keep an eye on the Mediterranean -- RAF salvages wrecked planes from desert. Includes 1 cartoon. Back: Know Your Enemies: the Nazi Army. Includes photographs: Supporting Fire, Howitzer in Action, Moving Up, Mountain Troops, Tank Destroyer, Anti-Aircraft Alert, No. 2 Man, Quick Crossing, Battle Practice, Flame Thrower, Mopping Up. Inset has text details for each photograph.