You limited your search to:
- Consumer Engagement in Digital Channels - A Digital Strategy
- This poster discusses the experiential learning activity process for a course in the UNT Business department. The overall learning goal is to understand the challenges and opportunities faced by multi-channel businesses.
- Historical Studies Pave the Way for European Study Abroad Tour Survey of Historic and Contemporary Styles
- This poster discusses a project on historic and contemporary styles. Students learn to interpret influences of historical design periods on contemporary products and analyze major global trends and their impact on market conditions. Students design a complete exhibition from the procurement of garments to its final promotion in an international environment. The development of the project resulted in the creation of a new Study Abroad Tour in the Merchandising Department for summer 2013.
- Integrative Learning Approach
- This poster reports on using an integrative learning approach that incorporates various pedagogical styles such as problem-based learning, experiential learning, social learning theory, and cooperative learning to help students learn. Other strategies used to help students succeed were: Hands-on-learning, global outlook, treat the class as a business organization and developing empathy.
- Sustainable Strategies in Merchandising: Experiential Learning in an Online Class
- This poster discusses experiential learning in an online class. The course for which the projects are proposed is 'Sustainable Strategies in Merchandising' where students are provided with the knowledge to adapt and apply fundamental business tools for the pursuit of sustainable development to business operation.