You limited your search to:
- At Quem Non Ceno, Barbarus Ille Mihi Est: Roman and Jewish Dietary Traditions in Antiquity
- Thesis written by a student in the UNT Honors College discussing how ancient Roman and Jewish dietary traditions confirmed group identity, expressed piety through ritual, and were otherwise a matter of social significance.
- Rediscovery of the Elements: Paracelsus
- Article describing the career and discoveries of Phillippus Aureolus Theophrastus Paracelsus Bombastus von Hohenheim. Tourist information regarding locations important to his life are visited and discussed.
- Rediscovery of the Elements: Phosphoro di Bologna
- Article recounting a visit to sites related to the discovery of phosphorescent stone (barium sulfide) in Bologna, Italy. Maps with driving directions are included.