You limited your search to:
- Deterrence: American Naval Policy In The Western Pacific, Realistic Or Subject To Change
- Thesis written by a student in the UNT Honors College discussing the future of United States naval deterrence and its viability.
- Rediscovery of the Elements: Courtois and Iodine
- Article describing the history of iodine, including its discovery by Bernard Courtois while during the production of saltpeter. Tourist information regarding pertinent locations is included.
- The Statue of Copernicus
- Front cover of the Summer 2009 issue of The Hexagon, featuring a statue of Copernicus sitting on a block, wearing a flowing robe, and holding a compass up to a heliocentric model. The next page contains a table of contents, a staff list, and an editorial regarding the twentieth anniversary of the events at Tiananmen Square.