You limited your search to:
- Discussion of the Validity of a Guest Worker Program in the United States [Presentation]
- This presentation discusses research on the validity of a guest worker program in the United States.
- For-Profit Versus Nonprofit Microfinance: How are the poor affected?
- This paper discusses research on the microfinance industry, for-profit versus nonprofit models, and the efficacy of microfinance in alleviating poverty.
- For-Profit Versus Nonprofit Microfinance: How are the poor affected? [Presentation]
- This presentation discusses research on for-profit and nonprofit microfinance and how the poor are affected. Although there were several limitations such as time and funding, this research offers ideas of how each might overcome their inadequacies in the future to find a stronger balance between funding, satisfying the market demand for microfinance services, and effectively alleviating poverty.
- Globalization: A Good Thing?
- Poster presentation for the 2012 University Scholar Day at UNT. This poster discusses research on the impact of globalization on Chile. Looking at three different case studies by Jessica Alexander, Warwick E. Murray, and Xavier Rambla, respectively, an idea of Chile's role in the global market is realized.