You limited your search to:
- Крестьянский Союз в 1920-е годы и формирование крестьянской идентичности: модернизационный дискурс: The Peasant Union in the 1920s. The Formation of a Peasant Identity: Modernizing Discourse
- Book chapter discussing the Peasant Union in the 1920s, the formation of a peasant identity, and modernizing discourse.
- The Public Perception of the Cult of Lenin Based on Archival Materials
- This book presents a study of collective representations in Soviet Russia concentrates on perceptions of Lenin's image from a socio-anthropological, rather than political, view. In addition to Communist Party information, official documents, memoirs and folklore, newly opened secret reports of the Soviet political police are used for the first time. The book analyzes the development of the cult from Lenin's lifetime up to the process of "de-Leninization" in the 1990s. Much of the research concerns the perception of Lenin's death and the decision to embalm his body, the campaign called "the Lenin enrollment", renaming of Petrograd and organization of "Lenin Corners". The book also presents new material devoted to Lenin museums, along with archive documents and never-published photographs.
- The Role of Collection-Level Subject Metadata in Subject Access to Digital Collections in Aggregations
- This paper presents a new area of research in library and information sciences - investigation into collection-level subject metadata that describes entire digital collections as integral wholes - and reports results of the multi-method exploratory study combining comparative content analysis of collection-level subject metadata in three large-scale aggregations of digital collections in the USA and Europe, transaction log analysis of user interactions with one of these portals, as well as interviews and observations of aggregation users.
- Role of Collection-Level Subject Metadata in Subject Access to Digital Collections in Aggregations
- This presentation discusses collection-level subject metadata in subject access to digital collections in aggregations. This was presented at the 18th International Conference "Libraries and Information Resources in the Modern World of Science, Culture, Education, and Business" in Sudak, Ukraine.