You limited your search to:
- Method, System and Apparatus for Automatic Keyword Extraction
- Patent relating to a method, system and apparatus for automatic keyword extraction.
- Rediscovery of the Elements: Tellurium and Fata Baii (Fascebanya), Romania.
- Article describing the discovery of the element tellurium. The authors travel through Romania to visit the Transylvanian mine where tellurium was discovered. They also visit the Brukenthal Museum of Sibiu and describe the museum's mineral collection.
- Youth in Apuseni Mountains, Romania, Near the Discovery Site of Tellurium
- Front cover of the Spring 2010 issue of The Hexagon, featuring an adolescent boy wearing a sweater, corduroy pants, and boots while holding a lamb across his shoulders. He looks at the camera while standing in a bare patch of earth with grass and fallen branches behind him. To his left appear three round pictures relating to this issue's articles. The inside cover contains a table of contents, staff listings, and an editorial.