You limited your search to:
- Rediscovery of the Elements: Althofen, Austria and Auer von Welsbach
- Article recounting a visit to sites related to Baron Carl Auer von Welsbach, discoverer of lutetium and ytterbium and inventor of the incandescent "Welsbach mantle." Maps and tourist information are provided regarding the Welsbach Museum in Treibach, Austria.
- Rediscovery of the Elements: Paracelsus
- Article describing the career and discoveries of Phillippus Aureolus Theophrastus Paracelsus Bombastus von Hohenheim. Tourist information regarding locations important to his life are visited and discussed.
- Secession from and into fin de siècle Vienna
- Thesis written by a student in the UNT Honors College discussing the Vienna Secession art movement of the late 1890s.