You limited your search to:
- Developing indicators of the impact of scholarly communication is a massive technical challenge - but it's also much simpler than that
- This article discusses developing indicators of the impact of scholarly communication. Abstract: Conversations on impact tend to revolve around technical issue of measurement and finding appropriate metrics. To widen the conversation J. Britt Holbrook presents a list of 56 indicators of impact developed by the Center for the Study of Interdisciplinarity to help simplify the question of impact. By moving beyond technical aspects there is a greater opportunity for academics to embrace and explore other facets of impact.
- Publisher's Note: Beyond the Death of Linear Response: 1/f Optimal Information Transport [Phys. Rev. Lett. 105,040601 (2010)]
- This is a Publisher's Note for the article 'Beyond the Death of Linear Response: 1/f Optimal Information Transport' [Phys. Rev. Lett. 105, 040601 (2010)].
- Supporting information for Abraham model correlations for solute partitioning into o-xylene, m-xylene and p-xylene from both water and the gas phase
- This document includes supporting information and figures for an article on the Abraham model correlations for solute partitioning into o-xylene, m-xylene and p-xylene from both water and the gas phase.