You limited your search to:
- Frances Brooke's History of Emily Montague (1769) Epistolarity at the Transatlantic Intersection of Public and Private
- Book chapter on Frances Brooke's "History of Emily Montague" and the epistolarity at the transatlantic intersection of public and private.
- Metaphoric Analysis of a Shipyard Union Dispute: Theory and Method in the Cultural Analysis of Collective Action
- This book chapter discusses the metaphoric analysis of a shipyard union dispute and the theory and method in the cultural analysis of collective action. Rather than treating grievances and political opportunities, given, and exogenous to organized movement groups, cultural analysts of social movements have recently focused on cognitive and linguistic processes by which factors relevant to collective behavior are themselves interpreted collectively.
- Mme Riccoboni Épistolière-Romancière L'Épître-Préface à Garrick et les Lettres de Mme de Sancerre
- Book chapter on the novelist Madame Riccoboni with letters by Madame de Sancerre and a letter addressed to David Garrick.
- Unions of Slavery: Slavery, Politics, and Secession in the Valley of Virginia
- This book chapter discusses research on the issues involved in the secession of Virginia around the Civil War, including slavery and politics.