You limited your search to:
- Atrazine Monitoring and Modeling in the Lake Lavon Watershed
- This report describes a study to identify the distribution and extent of areas potentially at risk for atrazine (a broad leaf weedkiller) runoff in the Lake Lavon watershed, which is a major water supply for the Dallas area. The report presents the results of the study and makes recommendations for how information can be used in a cost-effective watershed atrazine reduction strategy.
- Implementing Name Authority Control into Institutional Repositories: A Staged Approach
- Paper written for the 2013 Open Repositories conference about the implementation of name authority in the UNT Digital Library.
- Pancho Villa and the Battle of Columbus: Frontiers in Digital Newspapers
- This poster discusses frontiers in digital newspapers. Since early 2011, the University of New Mexico and the University of North Texas have been engaged in a historical newspaper digitization project. The endeavor is part of the National Digital Newspaper Program (NDNP): a long-term project coordinated by the Library of Congress with the goal of digitizing 100,000 pages of historical newspapers from each of the 50 states and publishing them to the Web at Chronicling America.