You limited your search to:
- The DataRes Research Project on Data Management
- Paper for the 2012 International iConference. This presentation discusses data management and the DataRes Project.
- How Descriptive Metadata Changes in the UNT Libraries' Collection: A Case Study
- Paper describing the results of initial research to evaluate general information about how records change in a digital library, using the UNT digital collections as a sample set. The analysis looked at several key concepts including the number of records that have been edited, the number of edits per record, the number of editors per record, the amount of change in file size and in completeness (i.e., values in required fields), and changes in access to digital objects.
- Open Access and Scholarly Communication: The Current Landscape, Future Direction, and the Influence on Global Scholarship
- Paper for the 2011 ASIS&T Annual Meeting. This paper discusses open access and scholarly communication and the current landscape, future direction, and the influence on global scholarship.