You limited your search to:
- Care and Health
- Encyclopedia article in the 'International Encyclopedia of Economic Sociology' discussing health care, globalization and health, and the effect of the economy on the structure of the health care system.
- Community-oriented policing in a multicultural milieu: the case of loitering and disorderly conduct in East Arlington, Texas
- Article on community-oriented policing in a multicultural milieu and the case of loitering and disorderly conduct in East Arlington.
- Community/University Collaboration in Health Care Planning: A Case Study
- Article discussing a case study on community and university collaboration in health care planning.
- Consequences of Empowered CNA Teams in Nursing Home Settings: A Longitudinal Assessment
- Article on a longitudinal assessment and the consequences of empowered CAN teams in nursing home settings.
- The Development of Interests in Children with Autism: A Method to Establish Baselines for Analyses and Evaluation
- This article discusses development of interests in children with autism.
- Dharmic Ecology: Perspectives from the Swadhyaya Practitioners
- Article on dharmic ecology and perspectives from the Swadhyaya practitioners.
- Functional Analysis and Treatment of Self-Injury in a Captive Olive Baboon
- Article on the functional analysis and treatment of self-injury in a captive olive baboon.
- Indology and Marxist Hermeneutics
- Article discussing research on Indology and Marxist hermeneutics.
- Loading the Problem Loader: The Effects of Target Training and Shaping on Trailer-Loading Behavior of Horses
- Article on the effects of target training and shaping on the trailer-loading behavior of horses.
- Occipitoparietal contributions to recognition memory: stimulus encoding prompted by verbal instructions and operant contingencies
- This article discusses occipitoparietal contributions to recognition memory and stimulus encoding prompted by verbal instructions and operant contingencies.
- Older Poor Parents who Lost an Adult Child to AIDS in Togo, West Africa: A Qualitative Study
Access: Use of this item is restricted to the UNT Community.
Article on a qualitative study exploring older poor parents who lost an adult child to AIDS in Togo, West Africa.
- Pediatric Emergency Departments: "Safety-Net" Providers for Vulnerable Children
- Article on pediatric emergency departments and "safety-net" providers for vulnerable children.
- Violence Against Women: Strategies for Rural Areas
- Article on violence against women and strategies for rural health.