You limited your search to:
- Compilation of War Laws of the Various States and Insular Possessions
- Text containing the laws related to World War I that were enacted within the United States and possessions in the Caribbean. Summaries of the laws are organized by topic, which are listed alphabetically in the table of contents (pp. 5-6). Index starts on page 185
- Checklist of United States Public Documents, 1789-1909, Third Edition Revised and Enlarged, Volume 1, Lists of Congressional and Departmental Publications
- This listing is "an approximately complete checklist of all public documents issued by the United States Government during the first century and a quarter of its history." (p. vii)
- Compilation of General Orders, Circulars and Bulletins of the War Department
- This text contains the general orders, circulars, and bulletins issued by the U.S. War Department between February 15, 1881 and December 31, 1915, organized by regulation article numbers. The compilation is not comprehensive as some items were not included due to unimportance, prior establishment of orders, bulk, or other factors documented in the Letter of Transmittal (p. 3). Index starts on page 605.