You limited your search to:
- The War with Germany: A Statistical Summary
- Book containing statistical figures regarding the United States of America's conflict with Germany during World War I, including statistics for casualties, expenditures, and ordnance. Index starts on page 151.
- National Highways preliminary map of the state of Texas: showing sixty-two hundred miles of national highways proposed by the National Highways Association, Washington, D.C.
- Blue line political map of Texas with proposed highways in red. Various statistics are shown in the bottom left corner. Scale 1:1,000,000
- The inside of the cup.
- An exploration of Christianity set in a large city in the midwestern United States.
- A history of Verona, by A. M. Allen. Edited by Edward Armstrong, with twenty illustrations and three maps.
- The states of Italy; general editors: Edward Armstrong and R. L. Douglas. Bibliography: p. 381-384.