You limited your search to:
- Detailed Map of the Rev'd Dr. Livingston's Route across Africa
- Detailed map showing the Reverend Dr. Livingstone's route across Africa constructed from his astronomical observations with bearings, estimated distances, sketches and notations. It includes settlements, rivers and other topographical features.
- [3 Travel Maps]
- Three travel maps which are meant to accompany a text about expeditions in the area. The first map shows the north pole and northernmost parts of North America and Greenland; some exploration routes and geographic features are noted. The second map shows exploration and discoveries in the Arctic Sea area with regions and some geographic features noted. The third map is a nautical chart of the Port of Lievely with depths marked in fathoms and some relief of surrounding land marked.
- Phelps's National Map of the United States, a Travellers' Guide
- Hand-drawn color map showing the eastern half of the United States, including railroads, canals, steamboat and stage routes. The border of the map has state seals and drawings of some U.S. presidents. Geographic features are noted, with relief shown by hachures. Includes two insets in the lower right corner: Southern part of Florida -- Map of Oregon, California & Texas; as well as one inset near the upper right corner of the N. Part of Maine.