You limited your search to:
- Ecological Studies of the Hudson River Near Indian Point
- "The general purpose of [this study is] to determine the ecological responses of the [Hudson] River to various classes of potential pollutants, so that the discharge of waste heat and radionuclides from the Indian Point Power Plant can be evaluated in context with these" (p. 1).
- The Effects of Changes in Hydrostatic Pressure on Some Hudson River Biota: Progress Report for 1974
- This research report represents the findings on a study conducted over the effect of hydrostatic pressure and hydroelectric generators on various types of fish and other aquatic organisms in the Hudson River.
- Effects of Entrainment by the Indian Point Power Plant on Biota in the Hudson River Estuary, August 1976
- "This report presents the final results of studies conducted at Indian Point during 1973 using the full complement of available striped bass ichthyoplankton data. These procedures were undertaken in order to present data for river and plant comparisons in the proper perspective of time and space" (p. ii).
- Effects of Entrainment by the Indian Point Power Plant on Biota in the Hudson River Estuary, March 1975
- "The data presented in this report represent an analysis of the abundance of four life-history stages of striped bass collected in the Hudson River at Indian Point and the intakes and discharge canal at the Indian Point Power Station" (p. 54).
- Gregory the Great: Exegesis and Audience
Access: Use of this item is restricted to the UNT Community.
The aim of this research was to trace the stages in Gregory's career, and the writings he produced during each of them, in order to examine his interest in biblical interpretation, and to link the form and content of his exegesis with the audiences which he was attempting to reach. Gregory's Old Testament homilies, the "Homilies on the Gospels," the "Pastoral Rule" and the "Dialogues" differ considerably one from another in literary form, in content, and in purpose. There were marked changes in Gregory's life from his first commitment to asceticism in the mid 570's, to his death as bishop of Rome in 604. Attention would be given concentrated on his explicitly exegetical writings: the Pastoral Rule and the Dialogues will be considered with the limited aim of assessing their relationship to his exegesis, in the Introduction, the main developments in Western biblical studies in the two centuries before Gregory will be sketched in broad outline, in order to establish a terminology for exegetical literary forms, and to draw attention to the forms which Gregory chose to adopt.
- Ma`rid as-Sanatain al-`Arabi al-auwal
- Exhibition catalog for the first biennial Arab art festival, held in Baghdad, Iraq by the Arab Artist Union. The catalog includes a list of the entry titles, materials, creation dates, and dimensions for each artist, with photographs of selected pieces. The entries are organized by country of origin.
- Mortality of Striped Bass Eggs and Larvae in Nets: A Special Report to Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.
- This report summarizes the results of studies conducted to determine the net-induced mortality rates of striped bass in the Hudson River. In the study, an experimental flume was constructed to test the "efficacy of devices designed to reduce fish impingement at the Indian Point generating station" (p. 2).
- al-Muʾtamar al-awwal lil-Ittiḥād al-ʻĀmm lil-Fannānīn al-Tashkīlīyīn al-ʻArab
- Proceedings of the first conference for the Arab Artists Association in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Radioecological Studies of the Hudson River
- "This report summarizes the results of the Hudson River radioecological studies conducted in 1973" (p. 1). The study investigates the behavior of gamma-emitting radionuclides in the Hudson River and the accumulation of natural alpha-emitting radionuclides.