You limited your search to:
- Ecological Studies of the Hudson River Near Indian Point
- "The general purpose of [this study is] to determine the ecological responses of the [Hudson] River to various classes of potential pollutants, so that the discharge of waste heat and radionuclides from the Indian Point Power Plant can be evaluated in context with these" (p. 1).
- The Effects of Changes in Hydrostatic Pressure on Some Hudson River Biota: Progress Report for 1974
- This research report represents the findings on a study conducted over the effect of hydrostatic pressure and hydroelectric generators on various types of fish and other aquatic organisms in the Hudson River.
- Effects of Entrainment by the Indian Point Power Plant on Biota in the Hudson River Estuary, August 1976
- "This report presents the final results of studies conducted at Indian Point during 1973 using the full complement of available striped bass ichthyoplankton data. These procedures were undertaken in order to present data for river and plant comparisons in the proper perspective of time and space" (p. ii).
- Effects of Entrainment by the Indian Point Power Plant on Biota in the Hudson River Estuary, March 1975
- "The data presented in this report represent an analysis of the abundance of four life-history stages of striped bass collected in the Hudson River at Indian Point and the intakes and discharge canal at the Indian Point Power Station" (p. 54).
- The inside of the cup.
- An exploration of Christianity set in a large city in the midwestern United States.
- Mortality of Striped Bass Eggs and Larvae in Nets: A Special Report to Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.
- This report summarizes the results of studies conducted to determine the net-induced mortality rates of striped bass in the Hudson River. In the study, an experimental flume was constructed to test the "efficacy of devices designed to reduce fish impingement at the Indian Point generating station" (p. 2).
- Radioecological Studies of the Hudson River
- "This report summarizes the results of the Hudson River radioecological studies conducted in 1973" (p. 1). The study investigates the behavior of gamma-emitting radionuclides in the Hudson River and the accumulation of natural alpha-emitting radionuclides.
- Regional Assessment of Water Quality: Trinity River Basin
- The purpose of this study is "to identify significant issues affecting water quality" within the Trinity River watershed, located in the eastern half of Texas, "and to provide sufficient information for the Commission, river authorities, and other local government bodies to take appropriate corrective action necessary to maintain and improve the quality of [the] state's water resources" (p. ).
- The Story of North Texas : from Texas Normal College, 1890, to the University of North Texas system, 2001
Access: Use of this item is restricted to the UNT Community.
A history of the institution of the University of North Texas, featuring photographs of people and events on campus and charting its development from the Texas Normal College to its role in the sciences, mathematics, humanities, social sciences and teacher education, amongst others.