You limited your search to:
- The Delta (Lower Egypt).
- Color map of the Lower Egypt Delta in 1898. Includes major roads, cities and towns and some geographical features. Scale 1:1,000,000.
- Glass Axe
- Clear glass axe or hatchet, made at the Libbey Glass Company display as a souvenir of the 1893 Chicago World's Columbian Exposition. One side of blade with relief inscription "World's Fair / 1983"; other side of blade with relief portrait of George Washington, and inscription "The Father Of His Country". Handle with relief inscription near base: "Libbey Glass Co / Toledo, Ohio."
- Map Showing the Location of Battle Fields of Virginia
- Hand-drawn color map of the state of Virginia which shows the location of Civil War battlefields (1861-1865), Chesapeake & Ohio Railroad lines, distinguishing between those which are pre-war and post-war, other railroads during the war, plank roads, turnpikes, other roads and light houses. Bodies of water and geographic features are noted, with relief shown by hachures.
- A Treaty of Peace between the United States and Spain. Message from the President of the United States, Transmitting a Treaty of Peace between the United States and Spain, Signed at the City of Paris, on December 10, 1898.
- Book containing the text of the Treaty of Paris (1898) and accompanying papers, including statements from government officials, protocols from the conferences in Paris, France, and reports on colonies, protectorates, and states acquired by the United States via the treaty.