You limited your search to:
- Carte Reduite du Golphe du Mexique, et des Isles de l'Amerique.
- Map of the Caribbean area in 1774, including some portions of Central America. Some towns and roads are noted as well as depths and other geographic features, with relief shown pictorially.
- Course of the River Mississippi, from the Balise to Fort Chartres: Taken on an Expedition to the Illinois, in the latter end of the Year 1765.
- Course of the Mississippi River from the Balise to Fort Chartres based on surveys made by the French. Surrounding geographic features are noted with relief shown pictorially.
- Le tableau parlant: comédie-parade, en un acte et en vers
- This is a 1773 printed copy of the libretto of "Le tableau parlant" (The talking picture), a one-act comic opera by M. Anseaume, set to music by Grétry. The opera was staged for the first time by the troupe of Italian actors of King Louis XV, on Wednesday, September 20, 1769. The back of the t.p. lists the names of the original actors who performed the characters of the opera at its premier: Isabelle (Madame Trial), [Jean-Louis Laruette] (Cassandre, Isabelle's tutor), [Madame Laruette (Colombine, Isabelle's lady-in-waiting), M. Trial (Léandre, Cassandra's nephew, who is in love with Isabelle), and [[Jean-Baptiste Clairval] (Léandre's valet). The final scene is a vaudeville sung by all of the characters. The music of the vaudeville is included at the end on pp. [45-48]. The library's copy of the libretto is bound with the libretto of Jean François Marmontel's comic opera "La fausse magie."