You limited your search to:
- Battles of Mexico : line of operations of the U.S. Army under the command of Major General Winfield Scott on the 19th and 20th of August, 1847
- Hand-drawn map showing U.S. Army battles in Mexico, under Major General Winfield Scott. Several different lines are marked to show different Army divisions.
- Map of Routes to the Principal Mining Districts in the Central States of Mexico.
- Map of several states bordering the Gulf of Mexico in central Mexico from 1828. The routes to the principal mining districts and other roads are marked, as well as towns, landmarks, rivers, and some topographic features (with relief shown by hachures).
- El Rancho in South Texas: Continuity and Change From 1750
- This book discusses the history of ranching in South Texas, illustrated with photographs that were part of "the first major exhibit to examine the private cattle ranch in South Texas, held in 1994 in the John E. Connor Museum in Kingsville, Texas" (p. ix). Index starts on page 117.
- "Surrounded by Dangers of All Kinds": The Mexican War Letters of Lieutenant Theodore Laidley
- This book contains a collection of letters written by Lieutenant Theodore Thadeus Sobieski (T. T. S.) Laidley between 1845 and 1848. The letters discuss life as a soldier during the Mexican War; most of the letters were written from various stations in Mexico. Each letter is bracketed by editorial commentary on the historical context and the collection is prefaced by a brief biography of Laidley's life prior to the first letter. Index starts on page 179.