You limited your search to:
- Marie Antoinette
- Biography of Marie Antoinette, starting with the death of Charles VI, emperor of Austria, in 1770. It includes a description of her childhood, her life as queen, and her trial and execution. Each chapter heading includes a short summary of events.
- Sacros. Concilii Tridentini Canones et decreta: item declarationes cardinalium concilii interpretum, ex ultima recognitione Ioannis Gallemart. Cum citationibus Ioan. Sotealli Theologi, & Horaty Lucy Iurisconsulti : necnon Remissionibus P. Augustini Barbosa et decisionibus variis rotæ Romanæ eodem spećtantibus , è bibliotheca D. Prosperi Farinaeii I. C.
- Sacred Council of Tridentine canons and decrees. Declarations by by the Council of Cardinals.
- The War with Germany: A Statistical Summary
- Book containing statistical figures regarding the United States of America's conflict with Germany during World War I, including statistics for casualties, expenditures, and ordnance. Index starts on page 151.