You limited your search to:
- An Analysis of the Factors Affecting Consumer Co-operation in the United States
- A study of consumer cooperation in the United States relating to education, labor, business, religion, and government.
- A Study of Soil Erosion and its Control in the United States with Special Reference to Texas
- A study of soil erosion in the United States, especially in Texas, which brings attention to the causes of soil erosion under the existing system of farm management. The material gathered and compiled and arranged under certail main heading. Two chapters deal with present and immediate causes of erosions and their results. One full chapter takes up the history of the conservation movement and attempts to show how slow Texans have been in comparison with some of the other states of the United States. The study calls for further research, teaching of better land-use, raising awareness of soil erosion causes and conditions.
- Legal Status of Labor in Great Britain and the United States
- An investigation of the legal status of labor in Great Britain and the United States. The basis of labor legislation is considered, and the development of labor legislation traced in both countries. A comparison of the legal status of labor at the present time in both countries is made. - Abstract