You limited your search to:
- Impact of the Policies of the National Government on the Organization of Business and Management Styles in India
- The purpose of this investigation is to explore the policies of the government of British India and of the independent Republic of India relative to their impact on organizational structure, management practices and styles, and management education in business organizations in India. The British, who were responsible for the growth of some of the organized industries in India, also gave the country, among other things, a modern educational system. They left India, however, with a limited industrial base. There was a serious shortage of professional managers to meet the demands of growing industry. Upon independence, the national government through its policies encouraged the development of business and industries and brought awareness among business managers of the importance of management education.
- The Origin and Development of the Caste System in India
- This thesis presents a study of the origin and development of the caste system in India.
- The Sino-Indian Border Confrontation of 1962
- This thesis presents a brief history of the Sino-Indian relations, and describes the issues leading up to the border dispute between China and India in 1962.