You limited your search to:
- Franco-American Diplomatic Relations 1776-1898
- This thesis presents a diplomatic history of the United States and France for the period 1776-1898. This study, due to the enormous amount of foreign diplomacy, is by no means exhaustive. The author has tried to limit the diplomacy of the United States with the other nations to a minimum and omitted all relations except in instances which are closely related to the diplomacy of France and the United States.
- Franco-German Diplomatic Relations 1871-1939
- My purpose is to sketch briefly the diplomatic background of the existing relations between France and Germany from 1871 to 1939. I have told the story chronologically, because I believe that we must follow events as they unfold themselves if we are to understand why statesmen made their decisions. I have attempted to mass all the important facts that I could find on Franco-German Diplomatic Relations from 1871 to 1939 without self-interests or prejudices to either of the two nations. My intentions were to seek a general knowledge of the drift of Franco-German Diplomatic affairs during this period of seventy years.
- A Study of the Influence of Certain Rulers of France and England on the Design of Furniture from 1300-1830
- This study will attempt to show the influence of certain rulers on the construction and design of furniture during the years 1300 to 1830.