You limited your search to:
- The Educational and Recreational Value of Swimming in Texas as Revealed by the Municipal and Educational Institutions
- The purpose of this study was undertaken first, to determine, in so far as possible, the extent of the growing popularity of swimming throughout Texas; second, to discover what provisions were being made to meet the new demands for more adequate facilities and instruction; third, to reveal the extent of swimming participation in the state; fourth, to reveal data showing the extent and kind of swimming facilities in the state; and fifth, to evaluate the data found.
- The Growth and Development of the Physical Education Program for Men in the Colleges and Universities of the United States of America
- The purpose of this study was to compile an account of the growth and development of physical education for men in the colleges and universities in the United States. The plan was to organize the historical literature and the material obtained from the investigation in such a way as to make it of value to the institutions of higher learning in the further development of their physical education programs.
- A Survey of the Growth and Development of National Safety to Determine the Educational Contributions of Industrial Institutions to the New Social Order
- The purpose of this thesis is to make a survey of the growth and development of safety. Safety-consciousness in the individual may be developed by determining the educational contributions that have been made in the field of safety by industrial and social organizations.