You limited your search to:
- Home Mechanics in Industrial Arts for High School Girls
- The purpose of this study is to ascertain the extent to which industrial arts is offering home mechanics to girls and there by determine the extent of coordination of this phase of industrial arts for girls with home economics.
- The Influence of High - School Home Economics and Science Courses Upon the Grades Earned by Home Economics Majors in College
- This study compared two groups of college home economics and science students in order to establish whether or not previous experience influences ability. One group received high school education in the two areas and the other did not.
- A Study of the Ways in Which the Canadian County Oklahoma Farm Women's Home Demonstration Club Market Members Earned and Used Their Income 1931 - 1938
- This study examines the membership of the Canadian County Oklahoma Farm Women's Home Demonstration Club Market and its funding usage between the years 1931 and 1938.