You limited your search to:
- Franco-German Diplomatic Relations 1871-1939
- My purpose is to sketch briefly the diplomatic background of the existing relations between France and Germany from 1871 to 1939. I have told the story chronologically, because I believe that we must follow events as they unfold themselves if we are to understand why statesmen made their decisions. I have attempted to mass all the important facts that I could find on Franco-German Diplomatic Relations from 1871 to 1939 without self-interests or prejudices to either of the two nations. My intentions were to seek a general knowledge of the drift of Franco-German Diplomatic affairs during this period of seventy years.
- The Growth of German Militarism
- A study of the history of Germany as a militaristic country.
- The Rise of the National Socialist Party in Germany
- Study gives an interpretation of the materials relevant to the birth and growth of National Socialist Party in Germany as of 1941.
- The Status of the German Woman from 1871 to 1938
- The story of the rise and fall of the German woman abounds with interest to those who understand her battle for emancipation from traditional bondage. In the earliest days, her life was one of semi-slavery and subjugation to domestic duties. The World War added new and heavy responsibilities; the organization of the Weimar Republic brought a new-found freedom; but Hitler's regime meant a return to subjugation. This study is a brief resume of her journey.